Welcome to the CarefreeIT TV channel! Here you will find weekly tech tips designed to enhance your overall technology experience. We archive all of our video tutorials at www.youtube.com/CarefreeIT, in hopes that you can find the topic that you’re interested in. Be sure to check back often!
*Note: For optimal viewing, please download the presentation to your computer.
Microsoft Outlook tutorials:
- Create a custom signature
- Share your calendar and add calendar permissions
- 10 handy tips (manage AutoCorrect, create meeting invitations, recover deleted items, send read receipts, and more).
- Create automatic out-of-office replies
- Add signatures, themes and stationery to your e-mails
- Create rules to automatically organize your inbox
- Archive your e-mail (automatically)
- Archive your e-mail (manually)
- Organize your e-mail into folders and search for messages
- How to use Problem Steps Recorder (Windows 7 or Windows 8)
- Turn your computer screen upside down, sideways or right-side up
- Lesser known features of Windows Calculator
- Create radio/option buttons, text boxes and check boxes in Microsoft Word
- Reveal passwords hidden by asterisks or dots
- Use Mail Merge to create letters in Microsoft Word
- Install Java on your computer
- Increase your computer speed (part two)
- Increase your computer speed (part one)
- Quick tips in Internet Explorer
- Set your default printer
- How to use the CarefreeIT icon
For our complete list of video tutorials, click here.